Built in 1921 and renovated in 2013, the North Pacific Building is located along SW Oak, Ninth and Burnside. The building offers 65 office and retail spaces from 200sf to 1000sf, all with wood floors, operable windows and individually controlled HVAC.
The Film Exchange originally housed local offices of Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros, Fox and other Hollywood studios, as reflected in its Spanish Colonial architecture. Long neglected, the building was repurposed in 2012 for creative office and retail. Each space has its own front door, restroom, skylights and individually controlled HVAC.